eXist Native XML Database
eXist is a high-performance open source native XML database—a NoSQL document database and application platform built entirely around XML technologies. The main homepage for eXist can be found at exist-db.org. This is the GitHub repository of eXist source code, and this page links to resources for downloading, building, and contributing to eXist, below.
- Homepage: http://exist-db.org
- Binaries: http://exist-db.org/exist/apps/homepage/index.html#download
- Documentation: http://exist-db.org/exist/apps/doc
- Book: http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920026525.do
- Packages: http://exist-db.org/exist/apps/public-repo
- Source code: https://github.com/eXist-db/exist
- Git clone URL: <git://github.com/eXist-db/exist.git>
- Mailing list: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/exist-open
- HipChat: https://www.hipchat.com/invite/300223/6ea0341b23fa1cf8390a23592b4b2c39
The eXist-db developers use the YourKit Java Profiler.
YourKit kindly supports open source projects with its full-featured Java Profiler. YourKit, LLC is the creator of YourKit Java Profiler and YourKit .NET Profiler, innovative and intelligent tools for profiling Java and .NET applications.