What is glu?
glu is a free/open source deployment and monitoring automation platform.
What problems does glu solve?
glu is solving the following problems:
deploy (and monitor) applications to an arbitrary large set of nodes:
- with minimum/no human interaction
in a reproducible manner
- ensure consistency over time (prevent drifting)
- detect and troubleshoot quickly when problems arise
How does it work?
glu takes a very declarative approach, in which you describe/model what you want, and glu can then:
- compute the set of actions to deploy/upgrade your applications
- ensure that it remains consistent over time
- detect and alert you when there is a mismatch
Check the rest of the documentation for more details (including screenshots and diagrams).